August seem to go by in a flash, this year is flying by
So how did we get on with our August list?
- Lose weight – ONGOING – I’VE LOST A TEENY BIT BUT TO BE HONEST HAVEN’T BEEN TRYING
- Go to the gym 3 times a week & start Swimming – ONGOING, I’VE BEEN GOING TO THE GYM BUT NOT IN ANY KIND OF REGULARITY, NEED TO GET MY ASS IN GEAR
- Sign Mini M up for swimming classes – FAIL! I’VE ENQUIRED INTO VARIOUS KARATE & SWIMMING CLASSES BUT NONE ARE GREAT TIMES FOR US
- Get the rest of Mini M’s school uniform. We’ve got lots but just need to get the items with the school logo on – DONE! WE’VE GOT ALL HIS UNIFORM
- Go to Drayton Manor. Mr M & I are taking Mini M as he loves Thomas the Tank Engine, it’s a pre-school treat – DONE! HE HAD A FANTASTIC TIME
- Go to Mini M’s nursery graduation & take tissues! – DONE! I DIDN’T CRY! BUT IT WAS LOVELY
- Visit my grandparents, we haven’t been for a while & will my gran having dementia I feel we should go a bit more often – DONE! THE BOYS REALLY ENJOYED THEIR VISIT
- Go to see Walking with Dinosaurs with Mini M – DONE! MINI M WAS FASCINATED
- Meet up with my best friend whilst in Glasgow – DONE! IT WAS LOVELY TO SEE HER BUT IT WENT SO QUICK, I WISH I COULD SEE HER MORE OFTEN
So the August list was a bit hit & miss, a few fails. So what do we want to achieve in September?
- Mini M starts school, there will be tears
- Lose weight
- Get into a better routine with gym & start swimming
- Sign Mini M up to swimming class
- Baby M starts back swimming after summer break
- Go to London with Mr M – it’s our wedding anniversary & we’ve got tickets for The Cursed Child
- Walk the Neon Memory walk with my mum
- Catch up with friends, there’s a few friends I’m catching up with this month
So what do you want to achieve this month?