Is it me or are the month’s passing faster?? September seemed to pass in the blink of an eye!
So how did we get on with our September list?
- Mini M starts school, there will be tears – DONE! HE SEEMS TO BE SETTLING IN WELL, ALTHOUGH SEEMS TO FORGET WHAT HE HAS DONE THAT DAY AS SOON AS HE WALKS OUT OF THE SCHOOL DOORS
- Lose weight – DONE! I’VE LOST 3KG SO FAR
- Get into a better routine with gym & start swimming – FAIL! I HAVEN’T BEEN FEELING GREAT, LOTS OF ANXIETY AND LOW MOOD SO MY MOTIVATION IS RUBBISH HOWEVER MY MUM HAS JOINED THE GYM TOO SO I’M HOPING THAT WILL GIVE ME A PUSH TO GO
- Sign Mini M up to swimming class – DONE! HE HAD HIS ASSESSMENT AND NOW GOES SWIMMING EVERY THURSDAY
- Baby M starts back swimming after summer break – DONE! ALTHOUGH HE MISSED A FEW CLASSES AT THE START DUE TO HIS OPERATION
- Go to London with Mr M – it’s our wedding anniversary & we’ve got tickets for The Cursed Child – DONE! THE PLAY WAS AMAZING, I’D RECOMMEND EVERYONE GO SEE IT. WE HAD A NICE TIME TOGETHER TOO
- Walk the Neon Memory walk with my mum – FAIL! IT WAS THE WEEKEND THAT MY ANXIETY GOT VERY BAD AND I WENT TO THE GP THE MONDAY AFTER, I JUST COULDN’T LEAVE THE HOUSE TO GO
- Catch up with friends, there’s a few friends I’m catching up with this month – DONE! MY FRIENDS HAVE BEEN INCREDIBLE THIS MONTH AND SUCH A GREAT SUPPORT. THEY HAVE MADE ME GET OUT OF THE HOUSE AND IT HAS HELPED
So what do we want to achieve in October?
- Lose weight, I want to continue to lose a bit more weight
- Get into a routine with gym & swimming
- Get back to work
- Go pumpkin picking
- Carve our first family pumpkin
- Start planning Mini M’s birthday
- Start looking for Christmas present ideas – I’ve no idea what to get the boys
- Celebrate my dad’s birthday, he’s had a tough few weeks
- Enjoy Halloween
What do you want to achieve this October?by