Another month gone
This has been another difficult month for Baby M with another abscess. He’s had another operation with a wound that was 3x the size of the previous 2, to top it off he had spots (noone could decide if it was hand, foot & mouth or chicken pox) the day he was discharged. My anxiety has been through the roof but I’m trying to put on a brave face, which is exhausting
It’s also been half term
So how did we get on with our October list?
- Lose weight, I want to continue to lose a bit more weight – ONGOING! I HAVE LOST 4KG
- Get into a routine with gym & Swimming – ONGOING! WE’VE JUST STARTED GOING SO NEED TO KEEP THAT UP
- Get back to work – FAIL! WITH BABY M HAVING A VERY LARGE WOUND WHICH MEANT WE WERE BACK AND FORWARDS AT THE HOSPITAL IT’S MADE MY ANXIETY BAD AGAIN
- Go pumpkin picking – FAIL! WE DIDN’T END UP GOING
- Carve our first family pumpkin – FAIL! WE WERE GOING TO DO THIS AT BROCKHOLES BUT IT WAS CLOSED
- Start planning Mini M’s birthday – ONGOING! WE HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR PRESENT IDEAS
- Start looking for Christmas present ideas – I’ve no idea what to get the boys – ONGOING! WE’VE GOT A FEW PRESENTS FOR FAMILY SORTED
- Celebrate my dad’s birthday, he’s had a tough few weeks – DONE! HE HAD A GREAT TIME
- Enjoy Halloween – DONE! THE BOYS LOVED DRESSING UP AND HUNTING FOR SWEETS
So what’s on our list for November?
- Keep going to gym, classes and swimming
- Sort out boys presents for Christmas
- Go for a meal with friends
- Organised Mini M’s birthday
- Go to Manchester Christmas market
- Go see Fantastic Beasts Crimes of Grindlewald
- Find out why Baby M keeps getting these abscesses, we’ve got an appointment with the consultant at Alder Hey
- Lose weight
What is on your November list?