2016 has been such an exciting year for us with buying our house & making our family home. I have a feeling 2017 is going to be another great year!
So how did I get on with my November list?
- Get better at putting down our phones – CONTINUE TO NEED IMPROVEMENT, Especially at the moment with advent competitions on social media
- Go to Glasgow for the Country Living Christmas Fair (so excited!!) – DONE!! We had a great time, I think we bought more for ourselves than Christmas gifts though
- Catch up with my friend who lives in Glasgow who I haven’t seen for about 3 years- DONE!! It was like we hadn’t seen each other for a week rather than 3 years
- Catch up with my other friend who lives near Dundee & have a fun day out with our boys – DONE!! Again it was like we always see each other, the boys had a great time at the local country park
- Pick up our tickets for Santa – FAIL!! We’re just going to collect them the morning we go see Santa
- Sort out Mini M’s birthday cake – KIND OF! A colleague was going to make it but after much discussion we’re getting a shop one, saves the hassle (yes I know I’m a terrible parent)
- Buy more Christmas presents – DONE!! All our shopping is done
- Sort out decorations & start buying food for Christmas – KIND OF! Food buying continues but going well, I’ve bought some more decorations but I will have to wait until we put the tree up
So what do I want to achieve in December?
- Celebrate Mini M’s birthday – we’re having a party & a family meal
- Buy Mini M’s cake
- Buy balloons & banners
- Go see Santa
- Put up the tree
- Go to Manchester for a 3 day course with work
- Celebrate Christmas – we’ve got my parents & grandparents coming
What do you want to achieve this month?