April was a good month, how did we get on with our list?
- Continue with my running & fitness plan – FAIL! I injured my hip at the start of the month which put a spanner in my plans. I’ve been to physio & have stretches to do & I’ve started doing some light exercises at the gym
- Enjoy our trip to Center Parcs, it’s our first time going & we can’t wait. It’ll be our first holiday as a family of 4 – DONE! We had a fantastic time & we’re going back next year
- Go out for a meal with my work colleagues – FAIL! We keep talking about it but haven’t set a date yet as people have been off
- Enjoy a day at the Gin Festival – there’s over 20 of us going – DONE! We had a great time & tried some tasty gin
- Enjoy more family days out – ONGOING! We went to a Dino park, on the Gruffalo trail & to a castle
So what do we want to achieve this month?
- Enjoy more family days out
- Enjoy the bank holidays, there’s 2 in May
- Go the the Isles of Scilly, Mr M won a 3 night trip, we’re going just the 2 of us
- Enjoy Shrek the Musical – I love a good musical & can’t wait to see what it’s like
- Go to the Harry Potter inspired Escape room in Manchester, my brother got us tickets for my birthday, I can’t wait!
- Try not to cry when Mini M has his graduation photos taken for the local paper
- Go to parents information evening at Mini M’s New school & try not to cry that my baby is growing up so fast
It’s a busy month ahead