How is it June already?!?
This year is going so fast
So how did we get on with our May list?
- Enjoy more family days out – DONE – WE WENT TO MARTIN MERE AS WELL AS A TRIP TO THE ZOO & A LOCAL FARM
- Enjoy the bank holidays, there’s 2 in May – DONE – WE WENT TO THE ZOO ON THE FIRST ONE, THE SECOND WAS A BIT TOO HOT FOR BABY M SO WE SPENT IT IN THE GARDEN
- Go the the Isles of Scilly, Mr M won a 3 night trip, we’re going just the 2 of us – DONE – WE HAD A LOVELY TIME & THE HOTEL WAS AMAZING BUT I DID GET ILL WHICH WASN’T GREAT
- Enjoy Shrek the Musical – I love a good musical & can’t wait to see what it’s like – DONE – IT WAS AMAZING! SUCH A GREAT SHOW, IF YOU GET CHANCE DEFINITELY GO
- Go to the Harry Potter inspired Escape room in Manchester, my brother got us tickets for my birthday, I can’t wait! – DONE – IT WAS INCREDIBLE, WE DID SO WELL, WE GOT OUT WITH 9 MINUTES TO GO WHICH WE WERE TOLD WAS GOOD SAYING IT WAS THE 2 OF US. IT WAS HARD BUT SO SO GOOD
- Try not to cry when Mini M has his graduation photos taken for the local paper – DONE – WITH BEIGG AWAY WE ACTUALLY FORGOT UNTIL HE SAID HE’D HAD THEM TAKEN (BAD MUMMY) IT’S HIS GRADUATION IN AUGUST
- Go to parents information evening at Mini M’s New school & try not to cry that my baby is growing up so fast – DONE – WE GOT LOTS OF INFORMATION & SIGNED HIM UP FOR BREAKFAST & AFTER SCHOOL CLUBS. I STILL CAN’T BELIEVE OUR BABY IS GOING TO SCHOOL
So what do we want to achieve in June?
- Enjoy more family days out
- Enjoy our week in Yorkshire with my parents, brother & his partner to celebrate my mums 60th, lots of exploring to be done
- Start planning Baby M’s 1st birthday, can’t believe he’s nearly 1!!
- Try not to cry as Mini M has 2 afternoons settling in sessions at school
- Go to the gym 2-3 times a week
- Lose weight
- Meet up with a friend I did my training with when we’re in Yorkshire
- Have Whitby fish & chips
What do you want to achieve this month?by