What a month June was, the weather has been amazing, although it’s not so much fun when you’re at work & it’s boiling
So how did we get on with our June list?
- Enjoy more family days out – DONE. WE WENT TO THE ZOO & THE PARK
- Enjoy our week in Yorkshire with my parents, brother & his partner to celebrate my mums 60th, lots of exploring to be done – DONE! WE HAD A FANTASTIC WEEK AWAY, THE BOYS LOVED IT
- Start planning Baby M’s 1st birthday, can’t believe he’s nearly 1!! – DONE! WE’VE GOT ALL HIS GIFTS, SORTED OUT WHAT WE’RE DOING, JUST NEED TO BUY THE CAKE & BALLOON NEARER THE TIME
- Try not to cry as Mini M has 2 afternoons settling in sessions at school – DONE, JUST. HE DID SO WELL, HE LOVED SCHOOL & ENJOYED IT WHEN HIS TEACHER VISITED HIM AT NURSERY
- Go to the gym 2-3 times a week – FAIL. I’M SCARED OF INJURYING MYSELF AGAIN
- Lose weight – FAIL. I’M REALLY UNHAPPY WITH MY WEIGHT AT THE MOMENT
- Meet up with a friend I did my training with when we’re in Yorkshire – DONE! WE HAD A LOVELY CATCH UP IN BRIDLINGTON
- Have Whitby fish & chips – FAIL, MY MUM HAD SOME THOUGH & SHE WAS THE MOST BOTHERED
So what about July? What’s on my bucket list?
- Say goodbye to our friend who passed away of cancer. He’s written what he wants said at his funeral so I know I’ll be bawling my eyes out
- Go to Southport airshow, we’ve never been!
- Have a meal out with my work colleagues
- Enjoy our few days in Chester, we’re planning on going to the zoo & ice cream farm
- Celebrate my birthday
- Lose weight
- Go to the gym & start going swimming
- Plus the big one – celebrate Baby M’s 1st birthday
Hopefully it’s going to be a great month
What have you got planned?