What another fast month!
It has been a tricky one with my anxiety but we have had a good month otherwise
So how did we get on with our November list?
- Keep going to gym, classes and swimming – ONGOING! I HAVE BEEN BUT NEED TO GET INTO A BETTER ROUTINE
- Sort out boys presents for Christmas – DONE! EVERYTHING IS BOUGHT, JUST NEED TO WRAP IT NOW
- Go for a meal with friends – FAIL! MY ANXIETY WAS REALLY BAD SO WE CANCELLED BUT WE WILL GO OUT IN THE NEW YEAR
- Organised Mini M’s birthday – DONE! JUST NEED TO GET HIS CAKE AND BIG 5 BALLOON
- Go to Manchester Christmas market – DONE! WE HAD A LOVELY TIME, ENJOYED THE MARKET & EVEN WENT ICE SKATING
- Go see Fantastic Beasts Crimes of Grindlewald – DONE! LOVED IT!
- Find out why Baby M keeps getting these abscesses, we’ve got an appointment with the consultant at Alder Hey – DONE, KIND OF! WE HAD THE APPOINTMENT WITH THE CONSULTANT BUT THEY STILL DON’T KNOW WHY AS THEIR TESTS CAME BACK CLEAR. WE’VE GOT ANOTHER APPOINTMENT IN A FEW MONTHS SO AT LEAST THEY ARE KEEPING AN EYE ON HIM
- Lose weight – ONGOING! I AM LOSING WEIGHT SLOWLY
So what do we want to achieve this month
- Enjoy time with my brother & his partner when they visit for the weekend. We’re going to have a little pre-birthday celebration as it’s his birthday in December as well as Mini M’s
- Go see Santa on the East Lancashire Railway
- Enjoy Mini M’s End of Term show at Drama
- Mini M to enjoy his 2 Christmas parties
- To celebrate Mini M’s 5th birthday
- Enjoy a day at Winter Wonderland in Liverpool
- Have a lovely family Christmas
- Enjoy drinks with our neighbours
- Have a nice meal out with friends
December is one of our busiest months but we are really looking forward to it.
What are your plans for this month (besides Christmas!)by