Is it me or is this year flying by?!?
July went past in the blink of an eye!
So how did we get on with our July list?
- Say goodbye to our friend who passed away of cancer. He’s written what he wants said at his funeral so I know I’ll be bawling my eyes out – DONE! IT WAS SUCH A SAD DAY BUT HE ALSO MADE US LAUGH
- Go to Southport airshow, we’ve never been! – DONE! WE HAD A GREAT DAY
- Have a meal out with my work colleagues – FAIL, WE ARE TRYING TO ORGANISE DRINKS
- Enjoy our few days in Chester, we’re planning on going to the zoo & ice cream farm! DONE! WE HAD A FANTASTIC TIME
- Celebrate my birthday – DONE, WE HAD A WONDERFUL FAMILY DAY
- Lose weight – ONGOING, I’M WATCHING WHAT I EAT & GOING TO THE GYM, I HAVEN’T WEIGHED MYSELF YET
- Go to the gym & start going swimming – ONGOING, I’VE STARTED AT THE GYM BUT HAVEN’T BEEN SWIMMING YET
- Plus the big one – celebrate Baby M’s 1st birthday – DONE! I STILL CAN’T BELIEVE OUR BABY BOY IS 1. HE WAS A BIT CONFUSED BY IT ALL BUT MINI M THOROUGHLY ENJOYED THE BIRTHDAY CELEBRATING
So what do we want to achieve for August?
- Lose weight
- Go to the gym 3 times a week & start swimming
- Sign Mini M up for swimming classes
- Get the rest of Mini M’s school uniform. We’ve got lots but just need to get the items with the school logo on
- Go to Drayton Manor. Mr M & I are taking Mini M as he loves Thomas the Tank Engine, it’s a pre-school treat
- Go to Mini M’s nursery graduation & take tissues!
- Visit my grandparents, we haven’t been for a while & will my gran having dementia I feel we should go a bit more often
- Go to see Walking with Dinosaurs with Mini M
- Meet up with my best friend whilst in Glasgow
Gosh that’s a busy month ahead!
What do you hope to do this month?by