March seems to have flown by in a flash!
Work has been busy so that’s made the week days go quick & the weekends we’ve been trying to do things as a family
So how did we get on with our March list?
▪ I’m away for another week with work, hoping that it goes quick – DONE! IT WENT WELL, I FEEL I’M FINDING MY FEET
▪ Celebrating my mum’s 60th birthday – DONE! MY MUM WENT AWAY WITH MY DAD OVERNIGHT FOR HER ACTUAL BIRTHDAY & WE HAD CAKE & SINGING WHEN SHE GOT BACK
▪ A night out for drinks with friends DONE BUT NOT THE NIGHT WE PLANNED. WE HAD A LOVELY NIGHT WITH A FEW GOOD FRIENDS & IT WAS REALLY LOVELY
▪ Get settled into a routine – GETTING THERE, WE ARE SLOWLY SORTING OUT OUR WEEK ROUTINE, BABY M IS SLEEPING BETTER TOO
▪ Get running, my routine is out of whack with being away & my half marathon is in May – ONGOING – I HAVE A PLAN & SO FAR I’M STICKING TO IT
▪ Lose some weight, being away it’s hard to eat healthy & I’ve put on weight for sure! – ONGOING – AS ABOVE
▪ Enjoy some family days out to local attractions – ONGOING – WE HAVE HAD SOME LOVELY FAMILY DAYS OUT SO FAR
So what do we want to achieve in April?
- Continue with my running & fitness plan
- Enjoy our trip to Center Parcs, it’s our first time going & we can’t wait. It’ll be our first holiday as a family of 4
- Go out for a meal with my work colleagues
- Enjoy a day at the Gin Festival – there’s over 20 of us going 😱
- Enjoy more family days out
What do you want to achieve this month?by