Wow I feel like June went past in a flash!
Here’s what I wanted to achieve in June
- I’m getting tired now & very uncomfortable at night so I need to make sure I rest – I’VE BEEN TRYING BUT IT’S HARD – I HAVE BEEN FINISHING WORK A LITTLE EARLIER WHICH HAS HELPED A BIT
- Go to the Ideal Home Show. I got some free tickets through a website so I’m hoping we can go and get some inspiration for the house – FAIL! I WAS HAVING BAD PAINS SO WE DIDN’T GO
- Go to a conference for work, it looks really interesting & I’m looking forward to networking as well as getting some new ideas – DONE! I WENT WITH ANOTHER MANAGER & WE HAD A GREAT DAY, MADE A FEW CONNECTIONS TOO
- Most important for this month is our appointment with the consultant towards the end of the month, we will get our date for the section – DONE & FAIL! THE APPOINTMENT DID NOT GO WELL, WE HAVE ANOTHER ONE TODAY (POST COMING SOON!)
- Enjoy family days out, make the most of the time we have left as a family of 3 – DONE! WE HAD A REALLY LOVELY MONTH AS A FAMILY
So what do I want to achieve this month?
- I am finishing work for maternity leave, I want to make sure I leave everything finished & do a proper handover for whilst I am off
- I have my baby shower the weekend I finish work, I’m looking forward to a lovely afternoon with my friends & my mum
- It’s my birthday!! I don’t expect a big fuss with little man’s arrival imminent but I’d like to go for a nice afternoon tea or something on my birthday & maybe for a nice meal with my best friend
- My nesting mode is kicking in, I’ve got some ideas for cleaning & tidying before little man comes
- To make the most of this time before little man comes & rest when possible
- Spend quality time with Mini M
- Hopefully, all being well, little man will arrive this month
What do you want to achieve this month?by