I know I keep saying it but this year is going so fast!
Summer is on it’s way (I hope!)
So how did I get on with my April list?
- Get my blog/life/work balance right – I’ve been having some laptop issues which haven’t helped but I want to get back into my blog & have a good life balance – CONTINUE! I HAVE BEEN DOING BETTER & BLOGGING MORE
- Celebrate Easter – I’m trying to think of fun Easter activities we can do as a family – DONE! WE HAD AN EASTER EGG HUNT & WENT TO THE ZOO
- Meet friends for lunch (see above) – DONE! WE HAD A LOVELY LUNCH & WHILST THEY HAD SOME COCKTAILS I HAD SOME LOVELY MOCKTAILS
- Start getting more organised for bump’s arrival – When I was pregnant with Mini M I felt super organised, I’m much more laid back this time – CONTINUE! I HAVE PUT ALL THE BABY CLOTHES IN DRAWERS & WE DID GO THROUGH THE GARAGE. I’VE EVEN BOUGHT MY BITS FOR MY HOSPITAL BAG, JUST NEED TO PACK IT
- April is going to be a stressful month at work as there’s a new development taking place this month so I need to make sure I take time to relax & look after myself & bump – NEED TO DO BETTER! I HAD A SCARE DUE TO MY DOING TO MUCH & MY MIDWIFE HAS TOLD ME I NEED TO TAKE IT EASY. I’VE HAD A CHAT WITH WORK & WE’RE LOOKING AT HOW I CAN MAKE SURE I LOOK AFTER MYSELF WITHOUT WORRYING I HAVEN’T DONE EVERYTHING I NEED TO
So not too bad, some of the things are ongoing, especially the looking after me one
So what do I want to achieve in May?
- Look after myself & bump. After my scare last month I need to listen to my body
- Switch off & de-stress
- Go see Take That with my mum, we’re off to Glasgow – eeek!
- Have my baby shower. I didn’t do anything when I was pregnant with Mini M but I’m hoping for a lovely lunch with a select few ladies
- Have our 4D scan. We had one with Mini M & it was lovely
- Celebrate my friends wedding without looking like a whale
- Have a family day out somewhere new
What do you want to do this month?