We’re half way through the year already, wow!
We’re now in single figure countdown for little man’s arrival too
Here’s how I got on with my May list
- Look after myself & bump. After my scare last month I need to listen to my body – ONGOING. I’VE BEEN TRYING TO REST MORE
- Switch off & de-stress – ONGOING – I’VE BEEN HAVING MORE BATHS & SPENDING TIME WITH FRIENDS
- Go see Take That with my mum, we’re off to Glasgow – eeek! – DONE! THEY WERE AMAZING! WE HAD A FANTASTIC TIME
- Have my baby shower. I didn’t do anything when I was pregnant with Mini M but I’m hoping for a lovely lunch with a select few ladies – DONE! WE HAD A REALLY LOVELY AFTERNOON, THE FOOD WAS DELICIOUS. MY BEST FRIEND IS NOW ORGANISING A BABY SHOWER IN JULY WHICH MY MUM & FRIENDS ARE COMING TO
- Have our 4D scan. We had one with Mini M & it was lovely – DONE! BUMP WAS A MONKEY BUT WE GOT SOME LOVELY PHOTOS
- Celebrate my friends wedding without looking like a whale – DONE! ALTHOUGH I DID FEEL LIKE A WHALE, EVERYONE SEEMED SO SKINNY
- Have a family day out somewhere new – DONE! WE WENT TO SCORTON WHICH WE HAD NEVER BEEN TO BEFORE, WE HAD A LOVELY WALK HEN A DELICIOUS LUNCH IN THE CAFE
So what do I want to achieve this month?
- I’m getting tired now & very uncomfortable at night so I need to make sure I rest
- Go to the Ideal Home Show. I got some free tickets through a website so I’m hoping we can go and get some inspiration for the house
- Go to a conference for work, it looks really interesting & I’m looking forward to networking as well as getting some new ideas
- Most important for this month is our appointment with the consultant towards the end of the month, we will get our date for the section
- Enjoy family days out, make the most of the time we have left as a family of 3
What do you want to achieve this month?